Friday, April 22, 2011

8 more days

Until May. Which is when I’m supposed to get back on track, which I am not prepared for. However, I have some free time this week, so have a feeling it’s time to finish planning. Including grocery list for first week of May, and then meal planning for the rest of the month. I have discovered my local library has loads of cookbooks, so I am slowly checking them out, and saving recipes I like to Microsoft Word. Then, I also have to decide what workout plan I want, and honestly I have no idea. I think I am going to do “The Starter’s Plan” which I pictured here. They also have Levels 1-3 that come with that,so may do Starters-Level 3 while working on my own plan. I know the Starter’s was enough to get my heart rate up, so it will be a start. With meal plans I am not calorie counting at all, that comes later on, first I need to get myself actually eating the right amount of foods a day. Seriously, I haven’t eaten 3 meals a day in ages, and this is something I need to work on. May will be a test month, June will be getting everything perfected. Honestly, my main goal right now is to have everything ready and in a routine by August. This gives myself a while.

 

I am going to go work on a grocery list for the first week, and going through these cookbooks. I will explain why I have been MIA later in the week, and will also post my plan as I develop one.

1 comment:

  1. It's so hard to get into that 'groove' - but I know that once you do..you'll feel great! I think that it's also better to focus on eating healthier and avoiding junk...and not counting calories..or else you're going to feel like you have to count calories your whole life..if you make eating right/exercising a routine that's just..normal..then it just becomes habit and it's a lifestyle instead of a diet..that's what I'm trying to do! :) Healthy life, happy life..or something like that..haha! :)

    Goodluck getting there..I know you can do it! :)

    ReplyDelete