Wednesday, January 19, 2011

2011, my year…

I say this on a daily basis, yet I do nothing to work towards it. During lit today I wrote up a morning and evening routine, and instead of waiting until next week like I normally would do, it starts tomorrow morning. PERIOD! No ifs, ands, or buts. I have to do this, for me,for my unborn child, I have 5 weeks to become who I need to be for him. I want to raise a healthy, strong, intelligent boy. I don’t want to set him up for failure, yet that is where I am headed.

Morning Routine

  • wake up [obviously]
  • make hot chocolate; 15 mins quiet time [reading]
  • pour coffee for william, make breakfast, eat
  • shower, wash face, brush teeth, brush hair
  • get dressed; online stuff
  • study/get ready for day homework wise

Evening Routine

  • wash face, brush teeth, brush hair
  • 30 mins quiet time

if not tired by 9pm take a benadryl

No comments:

Post a Comment