Saturday, November 20, 2010

Exhaustion and more

So, I left work early again tonight. The pain is getting unbearable. I went back to my doctor the other day for a follow-up, and was informed I am having contractions, but with medication shouldn’t have to worry about labor until January or February. Honestly, I don’t care what he says, I am switching OBGYN’s.

 

I drive like 45+ minutes for a 3 minute talk with the doctor that consists of “You still nauseous?” “Yeah” “Well, see you in a month.” To me that is not a very good doctor. This is my first pregnancy, and I am scared shitless about things like this, and when I’m having contractions and he doesn’t even talk to me about it except to tell me that’s what’s wrong I start to despise him. Therefore, I am calling first thing Monday morning and asking them to transfer my records to a more local, and dependable OBGYN.

 

On another note, I am seriously ready for March to come. I want this baby to come out healthy, but I am ready for the recovery to be over so that I can start with my plans more. I am ready to be thin, ready to be healthy, and ready to do everything I can to be the best mother I can be.

1 comment:

  1. It's very scary, I know I was a nut when I was preg...and while I provided my doctor with enough comic relief til PJ graduates she still address all my concerns. Good luck finding a new Dr. :)
    Hang in there, March will come soon enough.

    ReplyDelete