Monday, February 7, 2011

43 hours down..

105 to go.

 

It has been… an experience. I honestly don’t see a lot of difference, except when I go out somewhere, or when I just go to get a drink in general, I have to make a conscious decision instead of just grabbing.

 

Today for example; we went to Wal Mart and was going to run through drive-thru on the way home. We wanted to grab drinks at Wal Mart; and I grabbed a diet coke. However, then William mentioned to me what I grabbed; so I put it back =)

Lately we have been working on getting the room ready for Demetri to come;  26 days left till my due date.

Getting close; eh? We are super excited, and these weekly doctors appointments actually excite me because I can see how everything is progressing. So far baby is in position; but no dilation; At 38 weeks or so will begin walking more and doing natural labor inducers.

48 more hours left for comments on my challenge. So far at 9.5 days; so only 7.5 more to go. Add some more to make my challenge harder!

No comments:

Post a Comment